Do you have a food product you’d like to bring to market? We can help!
We provide assistance to ensure safety and stability of food products entering the marketplace including:
- Lab Analysis for pH, water activity, and Brix of food and beverage products (instructions here)
- Process Authority approval and Scheduled Process: Product Review, Documentation, and Process Validation (instructions here)
- Resources for Nutrition Analysis, Co-packers, Packaging Suppliers, Shelf-Life Studies, and More!
- Regulatory Compliance: Registration and Licensing with State and FDA agencies
- Small Scale Food Entrepreneurship: A Technical Guide for Food Ventures
- Better Process Control School: Necessary certification for Acidified and Low Acid Food manufacturers. Next available class for Acidified Foods: November 1-2, 2017
- Food Science 101: check out our Blog!
- Presentations and workshops: Interested? Contact us! email@example.com
Please visit our dropbox with everything needed to work with us: https://cornell.box.com/v/NECFEGuide
|Service||NYS Business||Non NYS Business|
|Client Registration||$25 one time fee||$45 one time fee|
|Laboratory Analysis Only||$20 per sample/per test||$30 per sample/per test|
|Scheduled Process||$80 per product||$140 per product|
|Scheduled Process for Meat||$120 per product||$210 per product|
|Amendments||$37 per product||$70 per product|
|Vacuum Pack Letter/Hazard Analysis||$150 then $75 after first||$200 then $100 after first|
|Heat Penetration Study||$350 per product size||$600 per product size|
|Classification/Shelf Life Letter||$70 per product||$100 per product|
Expedited services are available for an additional fee upon request.