Do you have a food product you’d like to bring to market? We can help!
Visit our LINK BELOW for instructions and the submission form needed to request a product review and safety validation:
Our team of professionals has expertise in all aspects of food safety and regulatory compliance and we are a Recognized Process Authority. Teaching, research and extension programs are integrated to support the development and success of agricultural, value-added, food products.
Through the center, entrepreneurs have access to established Cornell facilities such as:
- Analytical Laboratories for extensive product analysis and methods development.
- Fruit and Vegetable Technology Pilot Plant offers extensive state of the art equipment for a wide variety of processing, testing and scale-up operations. Controlled temperature and humidity rooms are available for storage and shelf-life studies.
- Vinification and Brewing Technology Laboratory is a pilot plant serving wine makers and brewers for collaborative research and development in winemaking and brewing.
- Food Processing and Development Laboratory includes a 10,000 ft2 pilot plant equipped with a wide selection of pilot-scale equipment, available for use by clients on a contract basis.
- USDA Approved Meats Laboratory consists of a federally inspected abattoir for cattle, sheep and swine with chill coolers, freezers, meat processing and vacuum packing equipment
- Dairy Pilot Plant equipped with cheese, yogurt and ice cream processing capabilities in Ithaca.