|Cornell Food Venture Center||Cornell Food Venture Center - NYC|
|630 W. North Street||55 Hanson Place, Rm. 350|
|Sturtevant Hall, Rm 201||Attn: Christopher Loss|
|Geneva, NY 14456||Brooklyn, NY 11217|
|Email: email@example.com||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Directions to Geneva:
- Take I-90 to Exit 42 (Geneva)
- There is a traffic light directly opposite the tollbooth. Turn right at this light (there is a yield sign for right turners) onto Route 14 heading south.
- Take Route 14 approximately 6 miles into the city of Geneva.
- At the second traffic light, turn right onto North Street, heading west
- At the fifth traffic light, turn left onto Castle Street.
- Take your first right, Collier Drive into the grounds of the Experiment Station.
- Go straight down the drive almost to the end and park on the right anywhere there is a space. The Food Research Lab is the long brick building on the right. NECFE @ NYSFVC is housed on the ground floor in the East corner.