|Cornell Food Venture Center|
|630 W. North Street|
|Sturtevant Hall, Rm 201|
|Geneva, NY 14456|
|Email: Cynthia James|
Directions to Geneva:
- Take I-90 to Exit 42 (Geneva)
- There is a traffic light directly opposite the tollbooth. Turn right at this light (there is a yield sign for right turners) onto Route 14 heading south.
- Take Route 14 approximately 6 miles into the city of Geneva.
- At the second traffic light, turn right onto North Street, heading west
- The Food Venture Center is temporarily housed in Sturtevant Hall (yellow brick building across the street from Jordan Hall)
- Turn Right into Jordan Hall for parking and walk across the street to Sturtevant Hall.
- The Food Venture Center is on the second floor at the front of the building where the balcony is located.