Back to top
- Write a Marketing Plan. It is a framework for research on competition, ceiling prices, target markets, etc. and structures your marketing goals and methods.
- Decide where you will sell your product. Generally, start off small — at farmers markets, fairs, road-side stands, etc. These are also good places to test market your product.
- Determine a selling price for your product, taking the competition and your financial needs into account.
- Develop a distribution method:
- your car
- the mail
- a fellow specialty food entrepreneur